Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Getting Started

After the first day of class I felt a little overwhelmed with everything. I mean, I think I have an idea about what I want to major in, but I'm still not sure. I'm worried that this is going to make it even harder for me to choose a major after I'm in this class.

Even though there are some worries that I have, this class is helping me to find out more about myself. I am already discovering what my strengths and weaknesses are. This knowledge will hopefully help me decide on a major by the end of the semester so I can start courses for that major.

I am looking forward to all the things that we will be doing in this class. I'm excited to know more about my possible job options and the possible majors I can choose. Even though it may seem overwhelming sometimes, I know that this class will benefit me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz- great post! Thanks for being so honest and straightforward about your concerns and hopes related to choosing a major. Not to worry; you'll get closer and closer to a place where you're comfortable with this decision. Talk to you soon! Chandra Lane

    ReplyDelete